It looks quite amazing if you have a Profile picture instead of the boring alphabet which is set by default from Yahoo. Having your own profile picture is easy for others to recognize you. In this tutorial, you will learn to change add/change your Yahoo mail profile picture on iPhone in few easy steps. Follow the below steps with screenshots for Yahoo Profile picture change.
How to Add/Change Yahoo Mail Profile Picture on iPhone
STEP 1: Open your Yahoo Mail App on your iPhone. If asking for login then enter your login credential and sign in to enter Yahoo mail account.
STEP 2: Now on the top left corner of your iPhone screen tap menu icon as three lines (see below screenshot).
STEP 3: Now tap on Manage Account section from the list display.
STEP 4: Now the page will be displayed showing different accounts. Choose the account to which you want to add/change Yahoo mail profile picture and tap on the Account info.
STEP 5: Click on the image icon shown there and two option will flash out.
- Take a Photo: Choose this if you want to click the picture and add to your Yahoo mail account.
- Choose from Library: Choose this option if you want to upload the photo from your iPhone gallery.
STEP 6: After selecting your desired Photo to set your Yahoo mail profile picture you can crop and edit it. Now tap to Choose option.
By following these easy steps you can easily change your Yahoo mail profile picture on iPhone.
You may also like
- How to create Gmail Signature.
- How to download Google maps for online navigation on Android and iPhone.
- 3 Best ways to import iPhone contacts to any device.