It is very easy to hide or delete your pages you have shared on your Facebook but you are not following proper steps then it may take a longer time to get the solution. The shared posts will be listed on your timeline when someone other sees this. You might not feel good to let your post seen by strangers or the people who are not on your friend list. In this tutorial, you can easily able to hide facebook page you have shared on your Facebook timeline.
How to Remove or Hide Facebook Page Shared on Your Timeline
STEP 1: Open Facebook Login page and Sign in with your login credentials.
STEP 2: Now tap on your name on top left of your screen (See below screenshot).
STEP 3: Now your complete timeline will be displayed on that pages. Here you need to click drop down icon (see screenshot). Here the following list will be displayed
- Public: This, allows everyone to see your shared post on your timeline.
- Friends: This allows only your friends to see your posts on your timeline.
- Friends except: By this, you can disallow your friends by selecting them individually whom you don’t want to see your timeline post.
- Specific friends: This option allows only specific friends you want to see your timeline posts.
- Only me: By this only you can see, no one else can see your timeline posts.
- Custom: By this option, you can manage timeline viewers according to your choice.
STEP 4: By selecting Only me option only you can enable to see your post.
Hope this tutorial fix your problem and you can select any option from the above list at the time of posting or sharing pages on the timeline.
You may also like:
- 6 Best tips for Ransomware attack prevention
- Phishing: How to protect against Phishing threats
- How to sync computer automatically using Google Drive and Google Photos