Last updated on July 16th, 2017 at 10:41 am
Here you recover iPhone passcode easily. The passcode is something which let the user keep his/her files safe from prying eyes.You may have some important files, apps or some your private stuff in your iPhone or any iOS device which you don’t want to let other to use. Having passcode in your iPhone protect your personal data. But at the same time, if you forgot your iPhone passcode and message displays as your device is disabled, you may be trouble for recovering passcode back. Don’t be trouble you have come to a right place where you can easily recover your iPhone passcode.
You may also check: How to find lost iPhone using Find my iPhone
Erase your iPhone is the only solution
Erase your iPhone is the only option to get back to your iPhone access and recover iPhone passcode, there is no other option you can go for. If you want everything back you must have backup earlier before forgetting passcode. Although erasing iPhone is bit strange but for security perspective, it is very important to erase, someone by chance stole your iPhone then still he can’t access to your stuff.
How to Recover iPhone Passcode
There are three options to fix forgotten iPhone passcode.
- iTunes: Choose this option if you iPhone is sync with iTunes.
- iCloud: If Find my iPhone is enabled and you are logged into iCloud then choose this.
- Recovery Mode: If above two options are not with you then this is the only method.
Erasing iPhone with iTunes to remove passcode
If you have sync your iPhone with iTunes then after erasing your iPhone you can easily recover them back.
- Connect your iPhone or any iOS device with the computer which has its backup or you have synced that device earlier.
- Open iTunes and wait till it syncs your device data and has a backup.
- After complete syncing and backup, go to Restore iPhone option.
- While restoring your iPhone, Go to Restore from iPhone backup.
- Choose your device in iTunes to restore.
Erasing iPhone with iCloud to remove passcode
- Go to iCloud.com/find from any other device.
- Sign in with the Apple id that has in your iPhone whose passcode is forgotten.
- Go to All Devices. Now select the device from the options that you want to erase.
- Now select Erase iPhone to erase your data from your iPhone and its passcode.
- After this, you can restore data from Backup option.
Erasing iPhone with Recovery Mode to remove passcode
- Connect your device to any computer and open iTunes.
- Force restart it while keeping iPhone connected to the computer.
In case iPhone 6s or earlier: Press sleep and home button simultaneously(at the same time).
In the case of iPhone 7 or 7 plus: Press sleep and down volume button simultaneously.
- Now there will be message display on the computer as shown in below screenshot. Select Restore.Wait till the process gets completed.
By these steps, you can easily recover iPhone passcode by all above methods
- You may also like: